[Harp-L] Harmonica achivments!

Hi Friends,

I wanted to share with you a huge accomplishment for our Instrument. I entered Harrison Harmonicas into a contest; "Innovate Illinois" www.innovateillinois.org in August 2008. Much to my surprise 132 other companies entered too! Mostly High Tech and Medical Companies. Long story short, the Harmonica took first place! It is really unbelievable how many people relate to our instrument! People that have never thought about the harmonica until they listened to my 5 minute speech voted for the Harmonica as best product and best business plan! There were 4 rounds over a 3 month period, first round was 3 minutes, with 5 Judges  next was 10 minutes 12 Judges!   then a 5 minute speech, where the 3 Judges could not ask questions at the end, which makes it very difficult, if you leave them in doubt they must mark it against you, the final round was 5 minute speech with a 5 minute Q&A at the end. The Judges graded each company on 9 topics. Five minutes
 is not a lot of time to cover 9 topics! It is just amazing to me that the Judges which were all either CEO's, Presidents, or VP of large companies such as AT&T voted for the Harmonica to take First place!   The story is in the Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-times and Rockford Star News papers if you would like to know more. The official Press Release from the Illinois Governor is posted on www.snowblob.com first page. This is the second contest Harrison Harmonicas has entered, and won for Best Product and Business plan, we won the State-Line Fast Pitch competition July of this year.
As many of you know, I consulted The Suzuki Harmonica Manufacture in Japan and spent a lot of time in their Factory in Japan. I made a decision a few years ago to end my consulting contract with Suzuki to peruse my own vision; which is to create a Harmonica manufacture right here in the U.S.A. and build the very"Best Harmonicas!"
Harrison Harmonicas is producing every component right here in the U.S.A. and is creating jobs in Illinois! Nothing will be produced overseas!!

Stay tuned for more information, or sign up for our monthly news letter to get the latest news.

Thank you all for you tremendous support and personal emails! It is with your support that Harrison Harmonicas will be successful.

Go U.S.A.

Bradley Harrison
www.harrisonharmonicas.com
contactus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx