[Harp-L] Re: V-machine

Very cool !  Thanks for the heads up Richard.  According to the
manufacturer video on their website the V-Pedal should be out soon at
about $1800 USD.  IMO the pedal is the way to go.  The V-Machine is
geared more to playback (keyboard players would love the v machine)
and doesn't have the audio input processing capability that one would
want for plugging in mics, guitars and such.  Also check out Muse
Research Receptor.  That is very similar to a V Machine with some more
audio processing capability.  http://www.museresearch.com/receptor.php