Re: [Harp-L] Re: Zep tunes with harp

Robert Plant played some pretty expressive harp in his own right - sounds
good to me - early recordings, like the first album. Coincidentally, I played
this one last Wed and was reminded how great they sounded right out of the gate
 -

In a message dated 11/22/2008 11:38:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,