[Harp-L] Hohner Hoodoo Tube Amp?

Hi, all.
  I know amp recommendation threads/questions are tiresome, but I don't know where else to ask.
  How is the Hohner Hoodoo amp? I need a harp amp that will help out a little with the crunchy sound, and can't afford a $1,200 boutique amp, know what I mean? Has anyone used one, that would care to pass on their thoughts? Is it big/loud enough? I don't know anything about wattage or whatever, so I can't tell by reading the specs whether or not it is "big" enough for playing with a band.
  Thanks a lot! Mike