From: "Bradford Trainham" <bradford.trainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Over-blows on the Steve Baker Specials

I just found out... That on a G Steve Baker Special..., I can do the
over-blows I'd normally expect to get on holes four, five ans six... On
holes seven, eight and nine.
I was really surprised to be able to get the f above the d on the nine-blow,
but I've done it more than once, so it wasn't an accident.
This G harp seems somehow tighter than the lower (c and d) 365's I have both
in SBS tuning and "standard" tuning.
And now my revelation... Is your revelation...
Brad Trainham