[Harp-L] Another Buddha Harp

After watching with great interest all the reviews of Chris's harps I ordered one. The service was quick and it arrived last weekend. The timbre of 2 & 3 hole bends are closer to the natural notes than any other harp I have played and the blow bends on holes 7-10 are so easy and controllable. I've never had a harp that plays like this. As soon as I can get set up on Skype I will take a lesson from Chris to learn overblows and am looking forward to expanding my musical boundaries.

Dan