[Harp-L] Re: Zep tunes

I played in a Led Zeppelin tribute band for awhile. Played harp on 5 or 6 songs. Nobody's Fault But Mine was tough to get down for me. We tried to recreate the tunes as best as we could and it was interesting. The band folded before I really got the songs nailed and I haven't played any of them since. I didn't especially like the volume and didn't care for most of the songs as far as harp goes. But, hey, it was a chance to play harp.
Steve Webb in Minnesota, where it's snowing again.