From: Buddha <groovygypsy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 8:18:56 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Holiday Music

Well it's that time of year again. Who doesn't love a bit of bird and
long nap in the middle of the week?

I just booked a couple of x-mas gigs and started practicing some of
the tunes. I thought I share some of it maybe a couple per week. If
there are tunes you'd like to hear me play let me know and I'll do my
best to make a vid.

Silent Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB0msM9ZcBY

Comments are always appreciated.

let me be the first to say Happy Holidays!!!