Re: [Harp-L] Reality check?

Playing "JUST like the record" is the snap answer for those musicians
without the confidence in their ability to get the music across.

I've never seen the dancing audience sit down immediately or leave the room
if the band, playing a cover tune, fails to exactly duplicate the music.
Adding  harmonica and trading riffs usually energizes the audience.

You were subjected to insecurity ego that runs rampant amongst so many bar
band level musicians.

In a message dated 11/24/2008 1:47:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,