Re: [Harp-L] Reality check?

IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:

this is a reflection of what I've seen at so many clubs in the Central FL
area that offer live music, local and/or touring, regardless of night of the
week or holidays. I've also been given this type of report from the road
warriors who still stay in touch with me - this is happening all across the country.

Perhaps not so bad as 3 people in attendance, but the phenomenon is
happening. Not every club every night - not every gig, but to ignore this is to be in
denial of the realities.

i don't deny it's happening. just wanted to point out that this particular data point could be anomalous.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West