Re: [Harp-L] Reality check?

Very helpful post.

I'm interested in hearing from those more on the front lines - like Rob P,
Steve B (European scene), Brendan P (one of the most beautifully expressive of
all), those that post videos on youtube, those that teach via internet/phone.
 These will speak more to the realities of the financial situation and the
ability to keep generating income during these strange days. Kudos and
compliments because of these postings are nice, but when people only pay you  with
compliments, you go out of business.

For the record, one of the "L'ers" that is doing just fine, thank you,  these
days, because he has a plan and has worked it successfully, is Randy  Singer.
He even offered his game plan for free to those interested - how many of  you
took advantage of this generous offer? Not only a great musician, but an
astute businessman.

In a message dated 11/24/2008 3:52:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,