From: Suave Blues Man <res6k2zt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Price hike! AGAIN?!?!?
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 3:54 PM

Brothers & Sisters of the Tin Sandwich,

     I just picked up a Hohner Special 20 for a friend of mine. When the sales
person looked at the price tag he said "You're real lucky. This one is
marked with the 'old price'." Excuse me, but where, what, whom and
how did the top-end blow out of the harmonica market?
     Anybody else coming across Special 20's for $29.95...or HIGHER.? Yet!

Be Blues...And Jazz,

Suave Blues Man