[Harp-L] West Coast Issues

It has come to my attention that some of my customers or people I have had
contact with in northern Calif. have been complaining about my personality to
their teacher. Please, I have made many mistakes and going through 10
surgeries I was not in my right mind. I am not asking for an excuse, I know I said
some awful things. I am asking that anyone with a grudge contact ME, and as
people work it out. I will listen, and I hope you will too. I have worked too
hard over 14 years and thousands of happy harp players to be dragged through
the mud by those that cannot just confront me. I am in a better place and want
to make my wrongs right. Please phrase things respectfully and I will
respond in kind. Sincerely and apologetically, Sonny Jr.