Re: [Harp-L] Reality check?

On Nov 24, 2008, at 5:35 PM, IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:

Front line might be considered anyone who is serious about this instrument (teaching, performing, customizing, etc), making a living or going for it in order to make a living, as well as those who treat their hobby seriously. You don't have to travel overseas to be on the front line.

Relax, I was being cute. Everyone was supposed to guffaw. It was intended to elicit responses. I would tell MY story but it would be way too long. Boring people is not big on my list of fun things to do.

joey