Re: [Harp-L] OK, breaking down and buying a chromatic. Little help???

On Nov 25, 2008, at 1:36 AM, Rick Dempster wrote:

Joe;
You write: "You only need to learn ONE octave. The other two
(or 3) are mere duplications. "
Ah yes; but what about the octaves D-D; E-E ; F-F etc. etc. Crossing over octaves introduces a whole new set of patterns.
RD
Now now Rick, we mustn't confuse our friend at this early stage. He will have trouble enough trying to figure out what I meant by waterfalls and stairsteps. lol

Joey