[Harp-L] Reality Check disclaimer..

To those few posters that are focusing on my mention of the pre-Halloween
show that was poorly attended - it was not mentioned to somehow malign Jason and
 his fans, but was merely another report of the state of live music - a local
 Central FL club owner last year also went out of his way to book these
regional  bands and lost money so that he had to cancel the idea and his club is no
 longer. I also cancelled my concert series that brought in Charlie McCoy,
Hummel's Harmonica Blow Off and high class local blues bands due to
non-support.