[Harp-L] Re: Froggy Voice can't sing

Steve Webb wrote:
Ummm, I am the king of froggy voices. I have often said that
I could be a great singer, if only my voice would let me.  Sorry
to say that there are froggy voices that do not have charm.
If you need an example, I could provide you with a cassette
tape on which I mistakenly attempted to sing.
Steve Webb in Minnesota, where I let my harmonica do my singing

Maybe you need to try a Ramones song?

I'm only froggy sometimes when I wake up. Dr. John/Wolfman Jack
type. It's fun -- thrilling even, but never lasts.

Shockley