[Harp-L] Cow Cow Boogie

I've always loved Dorothy Dandridge's soundie of "Cow Cow Boogie" - but it wasn't until recently that I even noticed it has harmonica in it! (Watch the clip and you'll see why my attention might have been elsewhere!)

The harp playing is kind of interesting.  Although the actor on screen seems to be playing diatonic, I'm not sure if it's really a diatonic or a chromatic in the soundtrack.  What do you think?  And if it is a diatonic, what position is he playing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xovmaG9S0sQ