[Harp-L] Lightheaded from Chugging

So, I got out my Madcat DVD on rhythm harp, thanks Madcat!  I have
been working on the "homebase" chug all week.  I have gotten it to
16th notes at 84 beats per minute and I am definitely feeling
lightheaded.  I know Madcat has reported this before.  So here's the
questions:

1.  I am blowing in and out very quickly, with one 16th note rest
where supposedly I am not blowing or drawing.  Am I becoming
lightheaded because of too much oxygen or too little?

2. Any opinions on the long term effects on the brain? (I am not
suggesting anything about Madcat)

Happy Thanksgiving,
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com