Re: [Harp-L] Lightheaded from Chugging

A lot of these oxygen problems are solved once one learns to breathe
(inhale/exhale) rather than blowing. It does not take a lot of force to create a  lot
of sound on the harmonica once one understands efficiency and no wasted
energy.

In a message dated 11/27/2008 12:21:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,