Subject: [Harp-L] statistics

 I understand why people left in droves. That dead horse was discussed before  and worn out, then has been resurrected and beat up again and again and again. My delete button and finger is worn out. I was hoping that thread would die quickly.

I questioned myself "where is Iron Mike when we need him so desperately?" The fact remains if you want to hear a difference you will , if you don't want to hear a change , you won't ,simple as that. That's all there is to it.

Perhaps some intervention a little earlier in the thread could have helped keep some folks from quitting.

Hopefully it's dead once and for all time.

Paul