Re: [Harp-L] HAl Iwan's new biz, Customharpcases.com

I saw some samples at SPAH. They look great to me. All custom made and put together very well. Good luck Hal.

Scooter

Just a congratulations to listmember Hal Iwan who has been working
hard behind the scenes to start his new business of custom harp cases.
I just looked at the website and it looks very high quality.  I
cannot claim to have no connection to Hal, he is my friend.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com