[Harp-L] Next harmonica Seminar

I am going to have another Chromatic Harmonica Seminar in Nov and would like suggestions as to where and when people are available.

I have done 6 seminars across the country geared to Diatonic Players who want to add chromatic seriously as an axe as well as Chromatic palyers who wish to expand on their techniques.

So email me with - I would come if the Seminar were in (name of City and State) in late October or early Nov or early Feb or whatever, whatever, whatever.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com