[Harp-L] MBD comb swelling

I have never used Butcher Block, but I have used the salad bowl, I really like it. The only real catch is if you "dip" it and you don't wipe it down immediately or really shake off the excess, it builds up FAST and remains forever sticky and tacky.........and I mean FOREVER.........I also dip them for speed, but I really shake them out A LOT and then wipe them down constantly...........Just me devalued 2 cents..............

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Spoor  Owner/Maker
Cumberland Custom Cases - Harpmicgaskets