[Harp-L] Re: Fallacy of "Playing Wet" (was MB-D comb swelling)

I'll vouch...I've had my MB Deluxe swell as I am learning overblows.
Right at the 4, 5, and 6 holes it's swelling after an hour or so of
practice.  Though I would say it may be uncommon just because I'm
strictly working overblows so I'm blowing a lot of air (and
condensation) into the harp in those spots.  Normally and hour of
practice would not swell my MB Deluxe.