[Harp-L] Golden Melody reed plates

Here's a stupid question:  Any way to buy replacement reed plates for Golden Melodies?

I completely *****d mine up attempting to impersonate a harp tech...:-)

Novice that I am, I was attempting to do some embossing but not sure what went wrong.  The thing sounds worse than it ever did--dead notes, buzzing, etc.  Even the gapping work that I did somewhat sucessfully the other day to get fluid 4, 5, and 6 overblows is now undone.  I've spent the last two hours plinking and regapping to no avail.  Ready to chuck these things.  Any suggestions?
Mark