[Harp-L] 3 Harmonica Intructional DVD's + 1 Documentary FOR SALE!

Hello,
I am cleaning out a bunch of my harp stuff, and am looking to sell four DVD's:

-Mark Hummel's Harmonica Party
-Gary Smith "Amplified Blues Harp Demystified"
-Paul Lamb "A Journey Through The Blues With A Harmonica"
-Don't Start Me Talkin' "The Junior Wells Story"

$30 takes all.

3 of the DVD's don't have original cases (The Junior Wells DVD does) , as I've been storing my DVD's in a CD book to save room.

Thanks,
-Ryan