[Harp-L] Help with Throat Vibrato

Graham Moore wrote:
 Can some one give me some advice or tips on achieving good Throat vibrato...?

  Recently two of our harp-L listers have posted good YouTube videos of how vibratos can be
accomplished.  Here's the URL for Christelle's YouTube home page: http://fr.youtube.com/user/christellester. To
search of it, go to the bottom right in the box that is entitled "Videos (92)" and click "see all".
?For another way of doing it, go to YouTube and search "Chris Michalek vibrato".  The first 2 videos
will show instructionals on this subject.
ron - FL Keys