Fw: [Harp-L] 2nd position only useful in blues? was changes inlattitudes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Berger" <dberger1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Buddha" <groovygypsy@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] 2nd position only useful in blues? was changes inlattitudes

Didn't I say that I stay away from that 5 draw?
because it doesn't sound right to my ear on that type of song.
Practical knowledge, not technical
And you can bet that Taylor can play it on a harp right
out of the box.

Maybe I'm just a 1/2 step behind...

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Buddha" <groovygypsy@xxxxxxxxx>