Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Gordon Harmonicas update

Jimmy Gordon's mention of Mickey Raphael reminded me that I was going to post this link that I found interesting. It may have been noted here before, but it not, it's something that might be worth your while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjbRdj5svs4

Steve Webb in Minnesota, where I might point out that Raphael also plays a lot of second position, non-blues music. Some altered tunings and some tremolo harp, also.