Re: [Harp-L] If the chords are F#m, E, and D...which harp?

I thought of an A harp, but I don't have a harp handy....for some reason a position wasn't clicking...I'll have to experiment.  I was thinking maybe even of a B harp in 11th?

I think a pentatonic would work, but maybe the Natural Minor scale?  I always get confused about which scales (not positions) to try.  I always start thinking pentatonic, but then want to know how far I can branch out from there.  I need a chart or something...in fact, I think I have a book that lists scale choices for different chords.

Thanks!!!

Mike Fugazzi

vocals/harmonica

"The Mike Fugazzi Band"

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi

http://www.youtube.com/user/mikefugazzi

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."

-Hazrat Inayat Khan