Re: [Harp-L] What happens when bending

 whether I tongue block or not, I still do the same thing with my tongue and
I assume everyone else is the same.
 After reading this post I found I don't tongue block bend on the upper
notes, only octaves.   Never even thought of it before.

Billy Boy Arnold always said that Sonny Boy 1 always called it choking,
which is exactly what it's doing as you can keep on bending until the hole's
sound is no more.