[Harp-L] Steve Watne is a bad man

Steve has just sent me back my bass harp with my Richard Smith's
Harmonix microphone clip back after some work.  As much as I love
Smith's mic clip, it kept falling off the harp.  Watne secured it with
removable screws.  He also set the harp up with the same screws so I
could set the difference between the harps to whatever I wanted.  Then
he built a nice custom case to hold it all in.  This is my second
experience with Stev Watne and I am always happy and impressed with
his work and reasonable prices and customer service.  I believe he
works on all harps, not just basses.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com