[Harp-L] Promoting Otavio Castro's updated Myspace page

Hello all,

Otavio Castro asked me to send you all the link to his updated Myspace
profile:

www.myspace.com/otaviocastro

Otavio has recently recorded his first CD, due to be released in 2009. One
of the songs on his profile is from this CD, namely "Bom filho à casa
torna". The CD is dedicated to the "Chorinho" music style.
Another song he wants to emphasize is his own composition "Queerness
Puffer", where he plays many of the instruments.

Otavio one of the very few harmonica players whom I know that have decided
to embrace the overbend technique and play solely with a diatonic harmonica
in C.

All the best,

Fernando, this time in Brussels
http://bresslau.com/blog