Re: [Harp-L] How to make 10-blow more 10-blowable?

Is this my buddy from Cleveland Ohio, Hambone Hamilton?   Good to hear from
you on this list.  In the works.......get ready for a YouTube of the world's
hottest rack mic.  Remember that 707A mic I made you with the screamin'
tone?   It sounds like that beast.

I think you emailed me a while back, but my short term memory loss is lost?
lol