Re: [Harp-L] Mel Bay mailing

I have purchased many items over the years from Mel Bay -- and a recent very
large purchase -- and I didn't get a letter. And I have EVEN been a member of
SPAH for several years. Golly, I wonder why I didn't get a letter/?

This reminds me of the time my college roommate suddenly started getting a
subscription to Life magazine. He blamed me because he thought I was the only
one who could spell his last name. Obviously, he was wrong.

Phil