[Harp-L] Help from Customizers

The customizers on this list have been great about giving free information on how to make our harps play better, and last longer, and I am sure they have saved everyone a bunch of money, and greatly enhances our enjoyment of our instrument of choice..  I am reasonably sure that everyone on the list appreciates it very much.

My question is this.  Is there anyone out there who is willing to have us mail them one of our amateur optimized harps, and evaluate it so that we can know exactly how we are doing.  I am not asking for a free service, because you have given plently free already.  You could follow up the evaluation with a phone conversation with suggestions, and I would imagine that we would be willing to pay extra for your adjustments.  It would be a great learning experience  and perhaps take our efforts to the next level.

Harvey Berman