[Harp-L] Harmonica for Dummies

I just got my copy, too. The chapter on positions alone is well worth the price. Stuff that took me years to figure out/learn (as well as stuff i was still trying to figure out/learn) is comprehensively and understandably explained in a very accessible format. The title is misleading, though. A presentation this comprehensive and sophisticated is not intended "for Dummies" but it's certainly a great resource for for the rest of us. A must have. Thanks, Winslow!
JP