[Harp-L] Looking for a trade

Hello out there i have a working sure 533SA that i'm currently gigging with and a sure 535 SAV that is the model with volume control that has just stopped working on me don't know why haven't checked it out but i would be willing to trade those two plus a shure chrome 707 A shell with a screw on connector already attached (not very well attached hole was a bit too big so i drilled a hole and put a rivot in)  but i used it for over a year like that and it was fine.  anyway they are all great looking mics and the 533 has a very strong output. someone witha little electrical savy could put the element from the 533 in the 535 and you would have a mic with volume control.  Ok now this is what i'm looking for an original stong output chrystal JT30 not ceramic and not so like a 1950's jt30 i don't care if the shell is beat up as long as the output on the element is strong.  please contact me offline if interested.  no blues blasters or chrystal balls just
 interested in jt30's vintage can be brown bullit or grey but muct have riveted plate.

thanks all.