Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica for Dummies

This post may echo sentiments of the 1788 members of Harp-L who are lurker/readers. While I haven't got a copy of this book yet, the author is someone I've known for many years. Winslow would not allow anything he created to be published without insuring that it is of the highest quality.

While it may seem that this list is dominated by pundits, super duper harmonica gunslingers, semi-famous?egos and very opinionated personalities, the reality is that it is a town hall gathering of those with a common interest and love of the harmonica. What better way for those 1788 shy personalities to join in the fun than in discovering?Winslow's book and posting about their experiences, improvements, comments and opinions.

Don't be intimidated by the more vocal opinionated posters. The "Top Dog" syndrome is really just an illusion perpetrated by some of the stronger personalities.

I, for one, am more interested in what the silent majority are experiencing - however, if you are silent, how can anyone know what you are experiencing?

The Iceman

This thread has encouraged me to look for the Dummies book. I confess to
having just rekindled an interest in harmonicas that goes back through many
years of inactivity.