[Harp-L] customizers

Joe Fiisko may not be taking orders, but Richard Sleigh and James Gordon are still active for the general community. The three of them work together at creating and improving their techniques, and I consider both Richard and Jimmy's work to be the best. I have never been anything but massively impressed with both of their work, and simply cannot recommend them highly enough.

If you want the best, they really aren't hard to find:

http://www.customharmonicas.com/

For most other things I go to Pat Missin, though his available workload varies. Pat probably knows more about the harmonica and mouth-blown free-reeds in general than anyone else:

http://www.patmissin.com/

For chromatics specifically, Steve Pruitt does great work:

http://www.srp-harmonicas.com/

Personally, I really don't see much need for a longer list. At least not in the US.

()() JR "Bulldogge" Ross () () `----'