[Harp-L] Good harmonica website

oops sorry my mistake.  Not Martin Oldsberg who I was corresponding with
on another harmonica related subject.  What I should have said is örjan
hansson's website.  http://ohw.se/  I used to have a link to it up at
the google group but it was altered by an unsavoury member and while I
did disable the link I never fixed it to include the original site.
I've just corrected that link so if you go to the harp-l google group at
http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l and look at the pages section you
can find the link under the title harmonica sites link.  Sorry for my
confusion.  fjm