Re: [Harp-L] What I'd like to see from customizers

I see all the customizers I need at the SPAH conventions and Buckeye
festivals.

However, probably the best way to find Web site for harmonica customizers is
to simply Google (or any other search engine) for harmonica custmizers.

Harp-L is an all-inclusive harmonica discussion list, but may not have
covered every customizer.

That's why you need to search the Web with a variety of browsers -- in
addition to searching the Harp-L archives.

FYI: SPAH is the sponsor of Harp-L, not the operator, owner, editor,
publisher etc. and therefore does not provide content to Harp-L.