[Harp-L] latest issue of Trumpet Call/that rascal Emil Fridel

I was looking at the new issue of Trumpet Call, the harmonica collectors international publication, that came in today. There was a box from Emil Fridel “Efri” that had an illustration of a bunch of kids and maybe a young teenager or two on the box having a grand ol' time, riding on the back of this hippo, naked as jaybirds and playing harmonicas.
The only other Efri harp I'm aware of is that one where you look inside the harp and see this picture through a viewer. The catalog says it's a picture of a gymnist inside, but turns out it's a naked chic.
Thus far, I know of two Efri products, both of them involve somebody being naked.
I know the basic stuff about Emil Fridel, Klingenthal company founded in 1919, made it about 20 years as a private company in the GDR days, but I'm wondering what kind of stuff this guy was making. Anybody have a catalog or know of something else?

Dave
Dave Payne
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com