Re: [Harp-L] Steve Guyger Radio Blues

He is the real deal and a great talk to talk to!

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "steve warner" <10reedsbent@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Steve Guyger Radio Blues

That guy can blow some mean soulful amplified harp. I used to see ads in
Blues Revue Mag all the time about him and never had any of his
music. About 2 years ago a friend and I swapped several CD's and I guess
that's how he ended up on my ipod. Man! I'm sure glad he is. That song
where he and Joe the guitar player are talking about hittin' the BBQ shacks
to taste all the different lickin's, well, one just has to hear this song to
appreciate the tension he creates before releasing it....mean tone!

I highly recommend this guy.