RE: [Harp-L] Please, no politics

Chris Mastakas posts:> This video (Will Galison) was well worth the posting. Much more harp content than most. We > are all grown up enough to make up our minds politically. This post was meant > for it's harp work.

I agree Chris,
anything Gallison plays is worthy of posting... he is as good as Toots, Levy or anyone IMO
we never censor any number of socially questionable lyrics on harp-l
one example- Little Walter-Boom Boom Out Go The Lights
--you should know where I am going with this.

Gallison rules!

Politacal musical content-non harp related:
The Marine Band was named after the Presidents's own band.
Jimmy Carter plays harmonica
Bill Clinton plays saxophone.
Mike Huckabee plays electric bassMichael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.com http://www.myspace.com/peloquinharpsax