[Harp-L] Re: Steve Miller Band - pre "POP RADIO HITS"

I grew up with Steve Miller's early recordings and still love them dearly. Saw him live in London's Rainbow Theater in 1973, they had some technical problems and he had to play half the show solo on a 12- string, absolutely brilliant. After The Joker came out we wrote him off as a serious artist .....