From: "IcemanLE@xxxxxxx" <IcemanLE@xxxxxxx>
To: dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 6:23:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Shooting a harmonica with my dad video, now shirt pocket legend

Trossingen Harmonica Museum has display of WWI and/or WWII examples of harmonicas that stopped bullets and saved German soldier's lives.

In a message dated 10/13/2008 6:00:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
We're working on some tests to test the harmonica in the shirt pocket legend. It's looking like that from where the legend probably originated, the wars of German unification in the 1860s to 1871, and/or the U.S. Civil War it's totally viable with the firearms of the day.

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!