[Harp-L] Re: CRAZY SONNY JR 410 SALE

Due to needing surgery and being on medicare, I am in a big time strain for
cash. Nothing has changed, it is the same worldwide endorsed 410 that sold for
a  low $1795, which I have 10 left. The price: A SICK:!!!!!
$1500, that's right, $1500 WITH COVER, all you pay is shipping, extra
package still included. I will sell them till they are gone, which will not be
long. The Cruncher, at $1595.00 they are knocking the doors down, but if there  is
no Sonny Jr to build amps, oh well. The Cruncher best I can do is include the
 cover and that's it. Too good of an amp with Gary Smith, Pierre Lacocque,
will  be gone. Thank you for all those that have supported me over these Fifteen
 years. Thick and thin. Scott, thanks.  We have plenty built. Contact me at
my email. _sonnytone@xxxxxxxx (mailto:sonnytone@xxxxxxx)        Not fun for me
either man. Laws of nature. I lost a whole box of super CR and CM  elements,
plus shells to add another one to the fire. If someone gets that box  in the
wrong.We

                                                              In a message
dated 10/15/2008 8:22:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx