[Harp-L] Color Blues Fest from Oslo

Hi,

I am working with a great crew for that JT Lauritsen has organized. I will be in Norway on Tues Oct. 21-28. The fest is on a cruise ship that sails between Oslo and Hamburg from Sat. Oct. 25- Sun. 26. The show features Billy Gibson, Roxanne Potvin, Noise Pollution, Steven Stenerud Band, Seth Walker, Johnny Sansone, and The Los Fabolocos featuring Kid Ramos,

I am honored to be working with these fine musicians and hope to see some of my friends while I am visiting Europe. So please contact me.

Regards,

Doc

Dennis "Doc"Alters

http://www.docalters.com